Welcome to All Seasons Chiropractic!
You will typically get your first adjustment and exercises on the first visit after your health exam and consultation so you can start feeling better right away. We tend to think out loud on purpose to help educate you so you really understand what is going on in your body and how what we are doing is designed to help. You can expect to feel better within the first 3 visits.
How Much Will it Cost?
At All Seasons Chiropractic our goal is to get you better in as few visits as possible and teach you how to STAY better so you don’t need so many visits. Each visit includes a gentle full body adjustment (spine and extremities), soft tissue work to relax your muscles and our specialized exercises that help you to STAY better after each treatment!
New Patient First Visit
Our initial Exam and Consultation is a focused session to find out what is going on with your body and figure out how to best help you get better fast. The initial exam and consultation is just $150.
You will likely receive your first treatment including full body (spine & extremity) adjustment and necessary soft tissue work at this appointment!
In total, your first visit will include exam, consultation and your full body treatment for only $150.
At All Seasons Chiropractic our goal is to GET you BETTER and show you how to STAY BETTER!
Our treatments include full body (spine & extremity) adjustments, soft tissue work to GET you better and the exercises designed to KEEP you better all for just $75!
All of our treatments include Customized Functional Exercises (CFE) which are specialized exercises designed to connect your mind with your body to create more stable motion, reduce injury and increase your ability to hold your adjustments much longer!
The CFE’s focus on the 3 Core Muscle Groups essential for healthy motion:
- Tummy Core (what we traditionally think of as our core)
- Hip Core (our butt muscles and low back stabilizers)
- Shoulder Core (Key for all arm motions and neck stability)
When all 3 cores are engaged you can perform at your best everyday!
Provide a Sustainable Health Care Model combining full body chiropractic adjustments, simple and effective exercises and education so each patient can GET and STAY better in an optimal customer service environment that exceeds their every expectation.
What Patients are Saying About Us
1. Unlike other chiropractors, they do not try to push payment plans on you at all - you simply schedule appointments as you need them via their website.
2. You can choose to schedule a 25 or 50 minute visit, and you get to spend that entire amount of time 1:1 with the doctor, which is totally unlike other chiropractors I've been to.
3. Dr. Schwietert is informed on a huge variety of health topics and goes WAY above and beyond her role as a chiropractor. She is constantly helping me research things to try for my chronic digestive issues, and I trust her more than any other healthcare provider I've ever had.
4. Dr. Schwietert has helped me tremendously with some persistent rock-climbing injuries in my shoulders, back, and arms. She uses various tools and techniques to help me with whatever areas are giving me trouble each time I see her, in addition to adjusting my entire body (back, neck, knees, ankles, arms, etc.)."